Dorney Lake is ideally placed being within easy reach of London, Heathrow Airport, the M4 corridor and the M3, M25 and M40 motorways. It is well served by the rail network with main stations being Slough, Maidenhead and Windsor. Taplow and Burnham train stations are also nearby.
We have two pay & display car parks for visitors and free parking for delegates
- Exit at Junction 7 follow slip road to roundabout
- Turn left onto A4 towards Maidenhead
- After traffic lights turn left at roundabout onto B3026, signposted for Dorney and Eton
- On sharp left-hand bend, turn right, signposted Dorney Reach
- After 400m enter Dorney Lake, Eton College Rowing Centre through large white double gates
- Follow perimeter road to left of lake down to the boathouse
Main stations for Dorney Lake are Slough and Windsor & Eton Riverside. Burnham, Taplow and Maidenhead stations are also nearby.